You Have the Right to:
- Be treated and paid fairly;
- Not be held in a job against your will;
- Keep your passport and other identification documents in your possession;
- Report abuse without retaliation;
- Request help from unions, immigrant and labor rights groups and other groups; and
- Seek justice in U.S. courts.
If you are mistreated or your rights are violated, call these toll-free numbers: National Human Trafficking Resource Center’s 24 Hour Toll-Free Hotline 1-888-373-7888 (Run by a non-governmental organization) Trafficking in Persons and Worker Exploitation Task Force Complaint Line (Monday — Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time) 1-888-428-7581 (Run by the U.S. Department of Justice) If you are in immediate physical danger, Call 911.